Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Chassis body assembly at DRB factory












I got a call today to say my body and chassis were being assembled for delivery soon, so off I went to take some picks. the assembly is going well and will be picked up very soon. my wheels are close to delivery from Image in the UK very soon, I am impressed with there service the closest local manufacturer was ROH with a 16 week lead time and limited range suitable for GT40 application. I have ordered the BRM6 style wheel (see previous picture) I have sold my boat and the deck is clear for an mediate start when I get the body/chassis. I had special gauges made by VDO with white back ground with blue through face illumination. The ADR's require the speedo on the GT40 to show at least 300 kph that makes the speedo a special order.

I will be over in Perth in November and will begin in earnest when I return.
NOW TURN YOUR SOUND UP v8 WITH THE CROSS OVER EXHAUST SYSTEM QUITE DIFFERENT TO A NORMAL v8 SYSTEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment